TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF KOŠICE
FACULTY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
CEREMONIAL PROMOTION OF ENGINEERING STUDENT GRADUATES
will take place on June 23, 2021 (Wednesday)
in Aula Maxima – Technical University in Košice
POČÍTAČOVÁ PODPORA STROJÁRSKEJ VÝROBY
Instructions on the process of awarding diplomas:
- Please arrive at Aula Maxima 30 minutes before the start of the diploma ceremony.
- Graduates and accompanying persons are obliged to have a veil when entering the Hall Maxima, resp. respirator.
- Graduates and accompanying persons are obliged to write a form (name, surname, telephone contact) at the time of entry for the purposes of the epidemiological investigation.
- Graduates are required to sign the graduate book when entering the Maxima Hall.
- Accompanying persons will be seated according to the ticket number.
- During the ceremony, the promoter will invite the graduate to come for the diploma. The graduate stands up, steps on the podium, touches the scepter holding the pedal with his right hand, clearly says “I promise”, then takes the diploma from the promoter’s hands, thanks and performs a mild act with his head. He then bows to the graduate college and auditorium and leaves the place with his diploma.
- The photo wall with the logo of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering will be located on the first mezzanine floor in block B (Dean’s Office of the FME).