The HUMUSOFT company invites you to a seminar on the MATLAB and Simulink system, prepared in cooperation with TU and MathWorks. During the seminar, you will learn how you can use the MATLAB and Simulink system in teaching and research. The seminar will be accompanied by Marco Rossi, who takes care of academic customers at MathWorks.
The seminar takes place on Wednesday, February 22, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in the TUKE University Library, Room: Small conference room.
The seminar is held in English.
Content of the seminar: Teaching and research in the MATLAB and Simulink environment
– MATLAB for universities (Campus-Wide License)
– Access to MathWorks platforms
– Available tools facilitating and speeding up work
– Teaching in the MATLAB and Simulink environment
– Research in the MATLAB and Simulink environment
– The latest technological trends and student skills for the labor market
For more information, please visit: