June 30, 2021 (Wednesday)
Aula Maxima Technical University in Košice
9.00 am study programs:
TECHNOLOGIES, MANAGEMENT AND INNOVATION OF ENGINEERING PRODUCTION
TECHNOLOGIES, MANAGEMENT AND INNOVATION OF MECHANICAL PRODUCTION (COMBINED METHOD)
AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCTION – EN
COMPUTER SUPPORT OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
10.30 am study programs:
QUALITY AND SAFETY
QUALITY AND SAFETY (COMBINED METHOD)
PROSTHETICS AND ORTHOTICS
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING – EN
12.00 am study programs:
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND ECONOMICS
Instructions on the process of awarding diplomas:
- Please arrive at Aula Maxima 30 minutes before the start of the diploma ceremony.
- The student escort (family members) will not be allowed into the building.
- Graduates are required to have a mask when entering the Hall Maxima, resp. respirator.
- Graduates are required to enter a form (Name, Surname, telephone contact) at the time of entry for the purposes of the epidemiological investigation.
- Graduates are required to sign the graduate book when entering the Maxima Hall.
- During the ceremony, the promoter will invite the graduate to come for the diploma. The graduate stands up, steps onto the podium, touches the scepter holding the pedal with his right hand, clearly says “I promise”, then takes the diploma from the promoter’s hands with his left hand, thanks and performs a mild act with his head. He then bows to the graduation college and auditorium and goes back to his place with a diploma.
- The photo wall with props and a photographer will be located on the first mezzanine floor in block B (Dean’s Office of the FME).